Tuesday 9 July 2013

Upcoming posts and followers thank you

Hiya my lovelies!
I haven't posted in a while now, and contrary to popular belief amongst my friends, family and boyfriend, this is not due to laziness. Or maybe it is just a little bit. Just a quick post to let you know what reviews will be coming up in the future :)
 photo lines-kawaii-601591_zpsc124f9ab.gif




Me and my boyfriend took this week off work together for a well deserved break, and I'm just enjoying literally doing nothing. It sounds dull I know, but having time off to do nothing is greatly appreciated when you have a very demanding job, not a hard job mind you, enjoyable yet very demanding.

This blazing heat in the UK at the minute is immense and great for most people, but because I have a lot of body hang ups, I won't wear shorts, skirts or dresses unless they are maxi, and won't show my arms so theoretically I have almost nothing to wear. I just hate the dilemma of standing in front of my wardrobe thinking about how much I will sweat in each piece of clothing *sigh*
I don't burn easily in the sun, but I don't like the heat so try to stay out of it as much as possible.

I have been to the typical summer BBQ at a friends house on the weekend just gone, shopping in Liverpool tomorrow for some lush products (I really want the Ceridwen's cauldron melting bath oil - check it out HERE it sounds gorgeous!)  and then off to the cinema to watch despicable me 2 finally woohoo.

Ok so the important part, here are all the products in the pipeline for reviewing:
ღ Secret key Snail repair cream
ღ Etude House styling eye liner in white
ღ Silicon cleansing pad
ღ Beauty blending sponge
ღ Etude House vanilla moist eye's cream
ღ Secret Key Honey Bee AC control Emulsion
ღ Skinfood Red orange make-up finish - glossy type
ღ Mizon all in one snail repair cream
ღTonyMoly luminous bright CC cream
ღ Menow glitter eyeliner pens - Cheap unheard of brand found on eBay
ღ Kiss beauty liquid eyeliner - Cheap unheard of brand found on eBay

I also wanted to thank all of my readers. I've just crept over the 50 followers mark and this really means a lot, who would have thought 50 people from all over the world would be following my blog!! So thank you to everyone.

This also means a giveaway is imminent so keep your eyes peeled ;)

 photo tumblr_m7xfsfg2SE1roozkr_zps31f57c6b.gif

Katy x

No comments:

Post a Comment